Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lily in the Valley

Today we went to Lily of the Valley, another children’s home. This home is much larger and they have over 100 orphans who live there. They also have need for so many more volunteers and most of the kids here are either HIV positive or have AIDS.



Since it was the weekend, I didn't get to take a tour of all the facilities, but it was nice spending time with the kids. They just want to play and have fun. Like the kids at Makaphutu, they love the trampoline and the swings. Just to look at the smiles on their faces was enough to make me smile for a lifetime.



























NOW DOESN'T that picture make you just want to smile and never stop!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Yeah....I see exactly what you mean...I BIG smile came across my face