Sunday, May 27, 2007

Day Trip to Houston

Here are some pics I took while on my day trip in Houston....I had such a great time with my friends. So refreshing to relax at the end of a long school year. We all endured tough times, but at the end of the day, we can hang out and relax with friends who make you laugh and can help you enjoy life. We just drove around the city, window shopped (well, since I didn't have any money...I window shopped!) We also went to the beach in the POURING RAIN!!!! We ate seafood buffet style while the rain subsided. After that, we had an interesting night of Karaoke. I could have gone all night long, but you know how time flies and we had to go home. It was after all 2AM when we left. But that's okay, I kept on singing the whole 4 hours back to Dallas! Wow...I haven't traveled much in a while, but this was one of the best trips that I have taken in a long time. Thanks girls for taking me out!




No comments: