Friday, June 8, 2007

Riding the Range

One of my hobbies is none other than riding the range. Today, I had the opportunity to bond with Bahama.

I absolutely love the wind blowing in my face. Although temperatures were well in the high 80's, it was a wonderful breeze.


The only problem I encountered were the mosquitos! There were so many. Poor Bahama. They were all over her body and face. She just kept going. I had to stop and brush them off of her. Good thing I soaked in OFF Insect Repellent!
I was around all kinds of animals and boy did they STINK!!!!
Okay, let's say "Boy were they aromally challenged" (I made up the word, don't look it up). I had a chance to hold a little kid: Pirate. Isn't he cute?!?!

If you want to go trotting with me within the next few weeks, let me know. I can always use a riding buddy!

No comments: