Monday, July 9, 2007

The Countdown....

I have so many emotions and feelings and thoughts running through my head. So much to process and so little time. I guess there is no real sure fire way to act in these situations, we are all different and handle things differently. If you want to know how I'm feeling...the answer is- I don't know. I don't have one answer. I am sad because I am leaving wonderful people behind (well, not behind per se, but I am leaving you north), I am leaving the semi-predictable world that I have lived in for a quarter of a century, and I am going somewhere where there is no such thing as a comfort zone for me. I don't know what to expect, but I do know to expect something.

Please don't worry though. Keep me in your prayers always. Remember that I am fulfilling a dream that I have had for so long. No matter what happens while I am there, I am finally doing something that I want to do...taking a risk and putting myself in a position to learn and grow.

Although, I can't describe how I'm feeling about my move, I can tell you that I will miss McDonald's in the morning, I will miss the English language, I will miss my Jeep, I will miss my salary, and most of all I will miss my family and friends.

You all have truly been a blessing to me. There is no way that I can list every person and your contributions, but in one way or another, you have encouraged me through hugs, kisses, prayers, small talks, and laughter. I love you all!

Counting Down.......

No comments: