Thursday, July 12, 2007

Goodbye Fiesta

Oh, you guys are so wonderful! Thank you for the party. I had such a wonderful time being with you all. Mom, Dad, Tracey...now I know where I got my cheesy-ness from. From the Backyardigans theme party favors, the Spanish Music, the Cake in favor of the Ecuadorian flag, the poncho, and a Mexican Style sombrero....you can't get any better than that.

I didn't know what to expect when I walked in and saw 30 or so of you coming to send me off and wish me well. I am so glad that you were able to come. How thoughtful and heartwarming. Thank you all for being there for me. I was so excited, I couldn't eat. Can you believe it?!?! I only ate about 3 bites of food...and no cake. But I was so busy spending time with you all...and that was worth more than that hot, fried chicken, rich mashed potatoes, and steamy green beans with a hint of bacon...yum.

The gifts were delightful, the cards were encouraging, the books were enlightening, and the money was....hmm....well...The money was GOOD! Thanks to you all. I love you all and will miss you from the bottom of my heart.

Remember, although I am embarking on a journey that is far away, you are all close to me in my heart. I can keep you there. Whenever I am down or feeling a little homesick or down, please trust that your faces will be the first to come to mind. Your words will be the ones I remember and hold dear. Your laughter will be the first that echoes in my ears, and the rhythm of my heart will mimic the love that I have for you. Hugs and Kisses.

Love,
Krystle







No comments: