Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Reuniones

It was so wonderful to be home to visit you all and see your smiling faces. I guess being in Dallas spoiled me a bit though. I used my credit card way too much, I was so used to getting in my car and going, and I didn't have to think too much, since English comes naturally to me! There were certainly some things that I will miss, like nice warm and comfortable showers! Monday Morning, I was awakened by the coldest shower EVER. That was not the best feeling....trust me! IHOP, Denny's, Catfish, and McDonald's Breakfasts were a huge hit with my stomach. Thanks Dallas!

Although I was out with a cold or something during Christmas, I had an absolutely amazing time with my family, especially playing CASH (EFECTIVO).

Seeing my FLA family was also a true highlight and I miss all of your smiling faces. I loved being able to share my world with you as always. You will always hold a place in my heart. The food was good, the laughs were even better. As always, we know how to party!

From the good ole TV shows I miss to the Christmas Gifts and the hugs and kisses to the 3 year olds who want to go to Ecuador with me...I miss you all and love you from the bottom of my heart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems like you had a lot of fun while you were here.....and now everyone misses you again!!!! Can't wait to see you!!! Oh yeah and on the fam pic. Don't we all look alike?