Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Germany!

Wow, after a 12 hour stay in Germany, I am T-I-R-E-D!
I exhanged my money for Euros and I KNOW that technically it is euro not dollars, but when I look at things, I would still get confused. But there are times when I wonder if I was "taken". I paid 9.10 Euros for a train ticket, but which I guess would be like 15 US dollars. But, now that I think of it...that's a LOT of money! But oh well, you live, you learn!

Germany is soooooooooooooooooo beautiful. The weather is gorgeous. People walk A LOT or ride their bikes and it's so cute. I didn't take many pictures here, I just went to the center of the city in Frankfurt. I went to the park and passed by the zoo. I even went to the mall, which was HUGE. They had 5 stories! Crazy huh! The first picture is of the judicial building and the second picture shows the apartments near the park.











I stopped at this cute cafe.




It was so cute and looked so cozy, I had to stop in. Look at what I ordered. Now, I have NO idea what I ordered. I mean really....I don't speak German!





And what she told me was NOT what I ate, but it wasn't bad.




Now, I'm off to another 10 hour flight to South Africa! Here we go!

No comments: